Horatio writes: Does the posting below represent desperate measures for desperate times or genius acts of improvisational creativty? You be the judge.
Submitted by Lesley Batty in St. Louis, MO
For want of material to perform the act to, here is the list of the materials I used in the 1980’s and early '90's to focus my thinking and perform the act. Any of the below were used at various and multiple times:
1. Sears clothing catalog sent with the Sunday Chicago Tribune. Bras and knickers section
2. TV Guide feature on Charlie’s Angel Kate Jackson
3. Mary Lou Retton’s gold medal winning performance in the Los Angeles Olympics
4. A Wheaties box featuring figure skater Kristi Yamaguchi
5. Sheena Easton photograph in Rolling Stone. Prince was also in the shot. I used to cover him over with one hand while performing the act with the other.